1. Cookies are a text file that is inserted into the browser of the user’s computer to improve the operation of the website. Saved cookies allow us to recognize your computer. By repeatedly visiting the website of “Lion Estate” Ltd. and using only the password-accessible sections of the website, cookies allow you to avoid re-entering data.
• session management and user authentication;
• to ensure the functionality of the website;
• obtain statistical data on the flow of visitors to the page – the number of visitors, the time spent on the page;
• improve the efficiency of the site.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data performed within the framework of cookies is the legitimate interest of “Lion Estate”Ltd.
5. “Lion Estate” Ltd. does not associate the user’s IP address and e-mail address with data that allows to identify this user. This means that each user’s session will be registered, but the user of the website lionestate.lv will remain anonymous.
Third party cookies
6. The website of “Lion Estate” Ltd. may contain third-party cookies, in particular, Google Analytics. Google Analytics is powered by Google Inc. (USA company) that has access to the statistics collected by this tool.
7. The data subject may delete cookies of his / her choice (for more information – www.youronlinechoices.com/lv).
8. You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being stored. But in that case, you have to manually specify your choice each time you visit the site, and some services and website features may not work.
Recipients of personal data
9. In cases specified by law, “Lion Estate” Ltd. may transfer information to third parties. “Lion Estate” Ltd. can also use outsourcing to ensure more efficient performance of its functions.
10. “Lion Estate” Ltd. is entitled to transfer the data collected and stored on the website lionestate.lv for informative purposes and for statistical purposes to other companies as well. DATA TO ALLOW THE IDENTIFICATION OF A PERSON ARE NOT DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS OR TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES, EXCEPT ORDERS MADE BY THE PAYMENT METHOD “LEASING” AND WHERE TO CHECK THE PERSON.
11. Personal data shall not be transferred to third countries.
Access to your personal data and other rights of the data subject
12. In order to receive information about personal data that “Lion Estate” Ltd. processes about you, you must submit an application:
• in writing, submitting to “Lion Estate” Ltd. office at Uliha 11/11a-1a, Liepaja, LV-3401, presenting an identity document;
13. The data subject has the right to request the deletion of personal data, restriction of the processing of personal data, object to the processing of personal data, request the correction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
14. “Lion Estate” Ltd. communicates with the data subject using the contact information provided by the data subject (telephone number, e-mail address, address).
15. If you feel that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the personal data supervisory authority.
Right to withdraw consent
16. If the processing of personal data has been initiated and takes place in accordance with the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to revoke it by sending a revocation to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing performed at the time when the Customer’s consent was valid. Withdrawal of consent may not suspend the processing of data on other legal grounds.
18. The user has the right to delete his profile by sending a request to e-mail: email@example.com. In this case, the request is only accepted if it is sent from the same email to which the user profile is registered